Bradley Photographic, Backscatter, Underwater
Friday September 22nd through Tuesday September 26th 2017
Price: $1050 (Load limited to 22 guests)
Call 818-415-2767 to reserve your spot today!
BYOB, Tanks, and Weights! : )
Backscatter Underwater Video & Photo is joining us and bringing along a couple of their heavy hitters. We have extra expertise, extra gear to play with, and plan on doubling our fun hitting the best dive sites SoCal has to offer.
Our target destinations are Santa Barbara Island and the Eureka oil rig, but depending on conditions we may end up diving San Clemente, Catalina, Santa Cruz, and Anacapa Islands. Come prepared for a spectacular range of subjects from macro to wide. Expect kelp forests, sea lions, giant sea bass, vibrant nudibranchs and a myriad of other critters that make Channel Islands diving world renowned. Join us!!
Some demo gear will be available through Backscatter Underwater Video & Photo upon request. To inquire, please email Backscatter at email@example.com.
• Jason Bradley, author of Creative Workflow in Lightroom and owner of Bradley Photographic Print Services and Workshops.
• Underwater and nature photographer, and Bradley Photographic assistant Joe Platko.
We will board the vessel Conception at the Truth Aquatics dock in Santa Barbara, California, on the evening of Friday September 22nd. The boat is scheduled to leave Santa Barbara by 10:00PM. After four full days of diving, we will disembark late afternoon on Tuesday September 26th.
Single and double bunks are available on a first come first serve basis.
- Sleeping bunk (single & double bunks available-first come first serve)
- All meals
- Free tank fills (Nitrox is available for an extra fee)
- Validated parking (validated parking tickets reduce the normal rate to $3 per day)
- Three dives per day with optional night diving
- Crew tip is NOT included